Jannaty Foundation for Development strives hard to be a pioneer in the field of empowerment of women and children.
Jannaty Foundation dedicates itself to empowering women and children, promoting and enhancing their social and educational development through the provision of a variety of efficient development-oriented, vocational, and educational projects and programmes. Working together with our partners in the local and international communities, government agencies, and organizations and donors, we target the needs of vulnerable women and children, enhancing the quality of their lives and integrating them into society.
We aim to:
- Reduce the rate of women's illiteracy and increase their participation in the labor market through the creation and support of microenterprises,
- Discover and develop the capacities and talents of children,
- Provide humanitarian, health and relief services to the underprivileged and orphaned to improve the quality of their lives,
- Revive and instill the spirit of interdependence and promote a culture of volunteerism in the society,
- Foster collaboration and networking with local and international organizations to better serve the community.
- Implement immediate response actions to address emergency needs in the community.
At Jannaty Foundation, what we do is different. With our motto: "It is better to teach one the skill of fishing than offering him fish", we strive hard to promote self-sufficiency of the individuals we support so as to enhance their capacity and help them become self-reliant.
Integrity, transparency, excellence, and teamwork are at the core of our work.